Daddy to Me

Wednesday 2 May 2012

In His Presence

I woke up this morning seeking His face, so drawn into His presence, I share my thoughts with you.
 My prayer is that after spending your precious time reading this, you will be stirred up in your hearts to move deeper, stepping up the ladder in spending quality time in His presence.

Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. Psalm 42:7 kJV


I am so drawn to your presence
Where my heart is entwined with Yours
My spirit becomes united with Your spirit
Heart to heart, spirit to spirit
United as one

What fullness of joy there is in Your presence
In Your presence is where I am complete
Saturate me more in Your presence
In Your presence is where I am so overwhelmed
Filled with Your fragrance of love
Mesmerized by Your love
Filled with the freshness of Your ever present  peace

Oh how I long to run to into Your presence
Where I feel safe and secured
I am at a place of rest in Your presence
Where my worries is taken care of by my Daddy
And I don't need to analyze my cares till I paralyze
I am comforted by your words of assurance
Yes it is finished, stamped  and sealed in the blood of Jesus.












1 comment:

  1. Amazing words, feeding some power on me, great to read and inspired me......

    ReplyDelete

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3