Daddy to Me

Wednesday 30 May 2012

I need a Breakthrough Lord

In my moments of praising Daddy and seeking His face, the Lord laid on my heart the word 'BREAKTHROUGH'. While spending time in His presence, He spoke words of encouragement and I am sharing those words with you.

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. Psalm 100:4 NKJV

You have been pressing hard and forcefully
You have prayed day and night
You have sought far and near
Press in with praise and thanksgiving
Do not give up on GOD because He is the breaker Messiah
I heard your prayers and answered your petitions
Because you searched for me therefore I am close to you

Listen to Me My daughter
I am breaking through with My battleaxe
Smashing every barriers and walls standing in your way
The double doors and the gates are kept opened
Let the hidden treasures and the secret riches laid up for the righteous flood in
I have spoken and it is done
I have decreed it and it will come to pass


This is what the Lord says to Cyrus, his anointed one, whose right hand he will empower.  Before him, mighty kings will be paralyzed with fear. Their fortress gates will be opened, never to shut again. 2This is what the Lord says: I will go before you, Cyrus, and level the mountains.  I will smash down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.  3And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness—  secret riches. I will do this so you may know that I am the Lord,  the God of Israel, the one who calls you by name.  Isaiah 45:1-3 NLT


Position your hearts to receive all that I have in store for you
Prepare your hearts to be pure and holy
Only those with a righteous heart have a token to receive this breakthrough
Because I am the Lord of BREAKTHROUGH



So David went to Baal Perazim, and David defeated them there; and he said, “The Lord has broken through my enemies before me, like a breakthrough of water.” Therefore he called the name of that place Baal Perazim.[a]  2 Samuel 5:20 NKJV


Keep standing do not give up
Keep persevering do not be weary on  God
Keep trusting in Him do not loose hope
Keep waiting on the Lord for He is good to those that wait on Him




The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.
26 26  It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord . Lamentations 3:25-26


PRAYER
I pray that you will position yourselves to receive all that the Lord has in store for you.  I declare a breakthrough in every situation has been a hindrance in your life that the Lord of breakthrough, the breaker Messiah would smash every barriers, walls and stronghold that has been hindering you from moving forward in Jesus Name.  I declare it is time to break forth  for the Lord has cleared the way  and made the crooked path straight.  I pray that you will not limit God for He is a God of more than enough and all things are possible through Christ Jesus.  In Jesus Name Amen, Amen, Amen.





The red is highlighted for emphasis and clearer understanding.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3