Daddy to Me

Sunday 22 April 2012

Your Grace is enough for me


When the Lord called me,  my imperfection  was placed before Him, "I must be perfect to be accepted" I thought.  You know what, the Lord used it all for His glory.  Now I am living under His abundant grace.


But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!  2 Corinthians 12:9 Amp

Though I am not worthy
You chose me and set me apart for your works
Though I do not deserve You
You still loved and accepted me
Though I am not perfect
You made me completely whole through You blood
Your blood that heals, purifies, sanctifies and redeems me
Though I did not work for it
You paid for it on the cross
Lord Jesus Your grace is enough me to carry through
You are more than enough for me Jesus




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3