Daddy to Me

Monday 30 April 2012

Trust Me

During a period  of lost hope, frustration and disappointments, my thoughts from me to the Lord and His thoughts, the Lord to me.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.  Isaiah 55:8-9 NKJV



When all around me was sinking
When I had lost all courage to carry on
My light seemed like darkness
My road was rough and cooked
I searched every corners for help
I looked to the east, west, north and south
No one came rushing to my beckon
So I stood still to seek His face
Looked up to the heavens
Cried out to Him with all my heart
He heard my plea

He said
Trust me to bring you out of this mess
And l will make the crooked road straight
You have searched everywhere else, But not Me
Come to Me, you broken one and I will give you rest
I am the light that shines in the midst of darkness
I am the way,truth, and life.
In Me your joy, hope and faith is secured
Yes in Me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very Powerful! Thanks for sharing this! God bless you always. xx

    ReplyDelete

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3