Daddy to Me

Wednesday 18 April 2012

My eyes are fixed on You



My thoughts towards You Lord,  when all around me seemed to be crumbling. When I had no where else to run to and no one else to turn to.  The road seemed so dark and all I could see was a little glitter of light.  So I fixed my eyes on You. 

I prayed to the Lord my God and confessed:
“O Lord, you are a great and awesome God! You always fulfill your covenant and keep your promises of unfailing love to those who love you and obey your commands. Daniel 9:4 NLT


My eyes are fixed on You Lord
My eyes are fixed on You
My hope is in You Lord
My hope is in You
My trust is in You
I am firmly rooted in You
Whatever happens I will not be moved.
Yes I will not be shaken
When the enemy pushes me to the left or right
I will not fall
Because Your covenant keeps me
Your promises are established in my life
Surely this I  confidently know



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3