Daddy to Me

Wednesday 25 April 2012

I am free

I thought about what Jesus dying on the cross meant to me (Selah)

 When you were stuck in your old sin-dead life, you were incapable of responding to God. God brought you alive—right along with Christ! Think of it! All sins forgiven, the slate wiped clean, that old arrest warrant canceled and nailed to Christ's cross. He stripped all the spiritual tyrants in the universe of their sham authority at the Cross and marched them naked through the streets. Colossians 2:13-15 MSG

My wills and desires are surrendered on the cross
That He would use me for His purpose alone
My flaws, mistakes and imperfection I nail to the cross
That I will be transformed to Christ Image
The cross signifies Christ act of service to humanity
He sacrificed His life for me
He gave it all up for me and you
All my sins are nailed to the cross for good
Yes for good
Letting go of all my burdens at the foot of the cross
An exchange took place 
Beauty for ashes, joy for Mourning, blessings for curses
Now I am free
Set free indeed



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3